Top 5 Best iPhone Apps to Download Now
There are now hundreds of thousands of apps available for your iPhone and, surprisingly, many of the best are free.
The following list showcases my pick of the best free iPhone apps, and includes iPhone applications for travel, food, home-buying, productivity and more. Most of these apps are also compatible with the iPod touch.
1. TaskRabbit : TaskRabbit helps you get more done in less time, so you can focus on the things you really love. From house cleaning and organization, to moving, deliveries and handyman jobs, they'll take care of all your chores and errands, and help you be more productive, every day. Simply describe the job you need done, tell them when and where, and they'll instantly connect you with highly-rated Taskers ready to lend a hand.
2. Postmates : Postmates delivers the best of your city to your door in minutes, from local favorites to Chipotle and Starbucks. It’s the fastest, easiest way to shop local on-demand—place an order from any restaurant or store and a member of their fleet will pick it up and bring it straight to you!
3. Soothe : Soothe is the number one rated on-demand, mobile massage service. Soothe delivers vetted, certified, and insured massage therapists to your home, hotel, office, or event space in as little as 1 hour.
4. Waze : Waze provides live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road information. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
5. Brian Sperry : The Brian Sperry iPhone App allows consumers to enjoy their stroll through one app for all of their Real Estate needs. Find your dream home in Southern California with the "Search for Homes" feature. I mean, come on guys, I'm available 24/7 on your mobile device - who wouldn't want that? ;)